Your home could be your largest cash reserve. Establishing a HALLCO Home Equity Loan secured by the equity in your home can be a very smart way to borrow money. By gaining access to what potentially may be your largest cash reserve, you stand ready to use the money, as needed, for home improvements, cars, tuition, vacation, medical bills and other expenses or opportunities.
A line of credit gives you access to the same amount of money, but you may use it a portion at a time - as needed. The loan amount and loan payments fluctuate depending upon the amount of money you have used.
A second mortgage differs from a line of credit in that you receive the full amount of the loan in one sum when the loan is closed.
But here's the good news!
- No Fees* ($275 Appraisal if needed)
- Up to 90% of appraised home value, less the balance of your mortgage or 80% of Tax Assessment (All loans over $75,000 require an appraisal)
- Up to 15 year terms, fixed or variable rates
- Payment Protection available (up to $40,000 loan)
- Convenient payroll deduction available
- May use on-line banking 24/7 for payments
- In-house closing available
Please contact us for
more information on loans. Click here for the refinance calculator.
*We charge $400 - $600 on Second Mortgages.