NEW - Mobile Deposits
NEW - Remote Control Debit Cards
It's Free! No Monthly Fee
No minimum balance required
$5 service charge or $1,500 average balance
Interest paid monthly
Teen Checking (CU Succeed)
This account is specifically designed to help teach
Teens about checking accounts. They will have
an account just like their parents only cooler.
Click on CU Succeed for all the details.
Checking Account Features
Special Secured Checking
This account was designed and created to help members rebuild their financial reputation. Below are the features that are unique to the Secured Share Draft Account.
- A deposit of $100 must be placed on hold in your savings until your account is converted to a Silver Share Draft account.
- There will be a $10 monthly account maintenance fee.
- Please refer to the Fee Schedule for other applicable charges.
- 6-month probation period: We will monitor your account for 6 months from the date the account is opened. Your account will be converted to a Silver Share Draft account after 6 months if there are no overdrafts, returned items, or other improper transactions. The 6-month probation period resets any time your account is overdrawn. Your account will be closed if the credit union determines there are any improper transactions. It is your responsibility to notify the credit union once you have completed your 6-months probation.
- Overdraft Protection not offered on this account.
Please see our Fee Statement for any applicable fees, or contact
us for more information about our checking accounts.