At HALLCO Community Credit Union, you can choose from
three terrific checking plans:
- Silver Share Draft (Free checking!)
- Gold Share Draft (Checking with interest)
- Secured Share Draft Checking (Help members re-establish)
- CU Succeed (Teen checking)
These checking features apply to all three terrific checking plans:
- Standard overdraft practices come with your checking account.
- Free, secure Online Bill Pay
- No-fee credit union ATMS at three convenient locations
and ATM services via CIRRUS®, PLUS® PULSE, CU24 and
- Account access through EZ-Line, our 24-hour telephone
safe, secure, convenient, faster than conventional mail, and best of all FREE!
- Pre-authorized automatic drafts
- Overdraft protection with savings or a pre-approved line
- Consolidated monthly statements
- Direct deposit
- Wire transfer of funds to an outside account. Click here to view our Fee Schedule.
- No-fee MasterCard Debit Card
- No ATM card fees
- No per-check charges
- Payroll deduction available
- On-line banking 24/7
These checking features apply to the Silver Share Draft (free checking)
- No monthly service fee
- No minimum balance required
These checking features apply to the Gold Share Draft (interest-bearing checking)
- No monthly service fee with an average daily balance of $1500 - only a $5 service charge if you fall below.
- Interest paid monthly
Need a second chance on a checking account? Look at the following features of HALLCO'S Secured Share Draft account:
This account was designed and created to help members rebuild their financial reputation. Below are the features that are unique to the Secured Share Draft Account.
- 6-month probation period: We will monitor your account for 6 months from the date the account is opened. Your account will be converted to a Silver Share Draft account after 6 months if there are no overdrafts, returned items, or other improper transactions. The 6-month probation period resets any time your account is overdrawn. Your account will be closed if the credit union determines there are any improper transactions. It is your responsibility to notify the credit union once you have completed your 6-months probation.
- A deposit of $100 must be placed on hold in your savings until your account is converted to a Silver Share Draft account.
- No per check charges.
- You pay for the printing of your checks.
- There will be a $10 monthly account maintenance fee.
- Please refer to the Fee Schedule for other applicable charges.
- Free 24/7 Telephone and Internet access.
Please see our Fee Statement for any applicable fees, or contact
us for more information about our checking accounts.